2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices by a website. Cookies allow a website to remember your preferences whilst visiting the site to provide you with a more personalised experience. They help to make websites work efficiently and can allow site owners to track how a site is used to provide useful data for making improvements.
3. Own cookies
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies: remain on your computer and remain valid until you delete them or on their expiration date.
- Session cookies: are deleted when you close your web browser.
Cookies may be used for technical reasons of the website, for analysis and to connect to third party sites or advertising.
4. Third-party cookies
We use the following third-party cookies:
- Facebook: Facebook is a social network used by Limitless Games to communicate with its users, followers and the general public. The Company utilizes Facebook as a means to give updates on our services and/or products and to be in touch with our followers. Facebook provides the following cookies:
|c_user||This cookie contains the user ID of the currently logged in user.||2 years|
|datr||Allows you to control the “Follow us on Facebook” and “Like” buttons||2 years|
|dpr||Applies when you access our Facebook page. It allows you to interact with the social network from our portal.||2 years|
|fr||Integrate the web page with Facebook and detect the number of “likes” or if the User is logged in.||Persistent|
|sb||Used by Facebook to improve friend suggestions||2 years|
|xs||Use to maintain a session. It works in conjunction with the c_user cookie to authenticate your identity to Facebook.||2 years|
To learn more about Twitter and your privacy visit: https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
- Google Analytics: we use a Google tool called Google Analytics to help us understand how users use our website. These Google Analytics cookies files do not provide us with any personally identifiable information. They can tell us how you reached this site, if you has visited the site before, how long it uses the site and which pages is has visited in the site. This information helps us understand how people use the site and provides information on the type of experience that people have on it, ultimately to help understand how to further improve the experience on the site. Google provides the following cookies:
|_utma||Collect anonymous information about your browsing the Web Site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||2 years|
To learn more about Google Analytics and your privacy, visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To opt out of Google Analytics tracking through other web sites, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cloudflare: we use Cloudflare for faster contend delivery to end users (CDN). Cloudflare also provides a layer of security to protect our site against common attacks. Cloudflare provides us with the following technical cookie:
|_cfduid||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||1 year|
To learn more about Cloudflare and your privacy, visit: https://www.cloudflare.com/es-es/privacypolicy/
5. To remove cookies
If you want to delete your browser’s cookies, go to the Preferences menu of the Browser or Browser settings and find the Privacy section. As an example, you can follow the instructions below:
For this reason, we advise users to visit it periodically. When significant changes occur in this policy, users will be notified either through the website or by email to registered users.