We are looking for an Environment Artist to join the team. You will work in coordination with the Art Lead and Level Design team to create visually exciting levels.
Please note that this position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
- Bring the level from grey box to a finished environment and lightning.
- Craft environment and level related meshes, materials, and textures according to best practices within an Unreal development pipeline to maintain a visual style and optimal performance.
- Develop high quality 3D assets ranging from hard surface to organic models.
- Participate in the creative process of level creation.
- Translate concepts and ideas into assets.
- Help coordinating visuals with gameplay in the level of the design team.
- Keep in with the Art Direction of the game.
- Prior experience working on videogames is a must.
- A portfolio that showcases the demanded skills or any other reference.
- Experience with Blender, Substance Suite and Photoshop.
- Experience with Unreal 4.x and PBR materials.
- Professional experience and understanding of stylized art style.
- Experience with lighting in videogames.
- Pacing knowledge about Level Design.
- Knowledge on asset and level optimization.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience with python scripting for blender is a plus.
- Experience with 3DS Max, Maya, ZBrush or Houdini is a plus.
Please send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.