The Quality Assurance Tester will be responsible for implementing and managing QA and test processes for the game. She/he works collaboratively with all participants in the game development projects, including the art team, in order to ensure a high quality of delivery for the Video Game.
Please note that this position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
- Updating and maintaining best QA procedures and standards, including test planning, test data preparation and test automation.
- Provide appropriate planning and execution in regression testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful Video Game releases.
- Report issues and follow up with other teams (development team, art team, etc.).
- Continually work towards making improvements in the QA process.
- Have a strong Quality mindset from a player perspective.
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for video games testing.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and a good team player.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Test automation experience is preferred.
- Experience with Unreal Engine development projects.
- Experience with Steam platforms and other game stores (e.g. Epic).
- As a plus, experience with Console projects ( PS4, Xbox…)
- Collaborative tools: Jira, Github
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.