We are looking for an experienced Character Rigger to be part of our team. The Character Rigger will work in coordination with the Animators, Art Lead and Game Director to define the rig requirements and the maintenance of all 3D characters’ throughout the animation process.
Please note that this position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
- Develop the rigging workflow and pipeline.
- Provide knowledge and solutions for complex rigging and support to the animation team.
- Hands-on approach in the rigging of a variety of characters and props.
- Estimate your own work and manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve the desired effect.
- Participate in the creative process of creation for playable characters and enemies.
- Anticipate possible rig issues and coordinate with other teams to solve them.
- Integrate rigs in UE, work with physics, dynamics, cloths and retarget.
- A portfolio or reel that showcases the demanded skills or any other reference.
- Expertise in Maya and MGear framework.
- Experience in implementation of rigs and animations in a Video Game.
- Experience in the development of a Video Game character and custom character creation.
- Good understanding of human and animal anatomy.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine 4, including understanding blueprints and state machines.
- Skill in time management, team organization, and keeping with deadlines.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience with other software like Motionbuilder or Blender is a plus.
- Scripting experience with Python is a plus.
Please send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.