We are looking for an experienced Animator to be part of our animation team. The Animator will work in coordination with the Art Lead and Game Director to create animation for the different playable characters and enemies.
Please note that this position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
- Create High-quality hand-keyed animations.
- Oversee the implementation of the animations.
- Follow up on interaction and bug fixes needed.
- Provide time estimation and distribute the workload accordingly.
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve the desired effect.
- Participate in the creative process of creation for playable characters and enemies.
- A portfolio that showcases the demanded skills or any other reference as the ability to work on different animation styles
- Experience in Maya.
- Experience in the creation and implementation of animations in a Video Game.
- Experience in the development of a Video Game character.
- Experience in animating humanoids, animals, and creatures.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine 4, including using blueprints and state machines.
- Skill in time management, team organization, and keeping with deadlines.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience with rigging and rig creation.
Please send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.