We are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our team.
Please note that this position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
- Games Gameplay
- Games Logic
- Testing, quality assurance review
- Code review
- Document your work.
- Coordinate with other teams to meet deadlines.
- Support game design on gameplay features.
- Support QA in bug fixing.
- Experience with Unreal 4.
- Experience in C++ programming and general programming patterns and good practices.
- Experience working on a 3D video game.
- Experience with Version Control Software (Git)
- Experience with Multiplayer Games, networking stack.
- Advanced math skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Please send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.