We are looking for a talented Associate Producer to join our team.
- Drive tactical project management of game production (i.e. scheduling and helping to set priorities, milestone tracking, asset creation, franchise approvals, bug management, etc.).
- Thoroughly review game builds and ongoing operations on all platforms. Maintain detailed production notes, track revisions, content roadmap and suggest updates.
- Deliver weekly KPI reporting and optimization recommendations for the game.
- Interact on a daily basis with internal stakeholders & external partners – ensuring that expectations and deadlines are met and escalating risky items as appropriate.
- Provide direct feedback to developers to improve the quality of our games.
- Opportunity to contribute to the creative process by helping develop the evolving roadmap for each game.
- Other duties as assigned by the global producer.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in the area of project management, franchise management, game production, or quality assurance.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting assigned deadlines.
Please send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.