Senior Gameplay Programmer
We are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our team. The programmer would work in coordination with the design team to implement character and enemy mechanics.
- Games Gameplay
- Games Logic
- AI is your responsibility and passion
- Testing, quality assurance review
- Code review
- Document your work.
- Coordinate with other teams to meet deadlines.
- Support game design on gameplay features.
- Support QA in bug fixing.
- 4+ years of game engine development experience.
- Unreal Engine experience is mandatory.
- Minimum of 1 published title.
- Excellent C++ proficiency.
- Console development (PS4 and/or XBox1) is a plus.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.