We are looking for a talented Lead Programmer to join our team.
- Analyze and understand the requirements of the game teams, in order to assess their technical feasibility, define and then implement the required features.
- Work closely with producers to make goals achievement realities.
- Improving the existing pipeline that matches the project’s needs.
- Analyze code performance and optimize whenever needed.
- Help to determine CPU and memory budgets.
- Work on multiple platforms and on low-level topics, such as: memory management, file system, platform-specific features.
- 6+ years of game engine development experience.
- Unreal Engine experience is mandatory.
- Minimum of 1 published AAA title.
- Excellent C++ proficiency.
- Experience with multi-platform development.
- Experience with multithreading.
- Excellent understanding of CPU and GPU bottlenecks.
- Good experience with optimizations
- Console development (PS4 and/or XBox1) is a plus.
- Team leader experience is a plus.
Please send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.