We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to be part of our team. The Devops Engineer will work in coordination with producers and game developers. You love ownership; you design it, you build it, you own it! You are a self motvated individual as well as being a team player with various stakeholders in the company. You have worked as a DevOps for at least 5 years. You have experience in architecting systems on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Build and maintain our production infrastructure to ensure scalability and high-availability while maximizing development team efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues related to product and infrastructure.
- Ensure that proactive and efficient monitoring is in place for all our vital micro-services, while an advanced alarming system is notifying us for unusual behavior.
- Perform automated deployments to create new or update existing production/staging environments.
- Be responsible for packaging and distribution of our custom software libraries.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery for all our micro-services.
- Provide insights into scalability and maintenance to developers.
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Public Clouds (Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform)
- Container Orchestration and Containerisation technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Continuous Integration, Delivery & Deployments (GoCD, Jenkins)
- Cloud Orchestration, Automation & Service configuration
- Monitoring/Alerting (ELK, Cloudwatch, NewRelic, DataDog)
- Data Engines (SQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch, Object Storage, Block storage)
- Scripting (preferably Python, Shell and Groovy).
- Experience with Unreal Engine development projects
- Experience with Steam platforms and other game stores (Epic,…)
- As a plus, experience with Console projects build ( PS4, Xbox..)
- Collaborative tools: Jira, Github
- Fluent English
Please send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.