We are looking for an experienced Build Manager to be part of our team.
Please note that this position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
- Create and maintain the release management plan
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Identify and manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Proactively communicate changes in the release plan and check which is the impact to the projects to ensure re-alignment
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time
- Produce Deployment and Implementation Plans
- Work with Devops Manager (Continuous Integration) to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- At least 5 years of experience in Build Management
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine development projects
- Experience with Steam platforms and other game stores (Epic,…)
- As a plus, experience with Console projects ( PS4, Xbox..)
- Collaborative tools: Jira, Github
- Fluent English
Please send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.