Unreal Engine 4 Programmer
We are looking for a talented Engine Programmer to join our team.
- Design and extend Engine features
- Support Gameplay programmers.
- Coordinate with other teams to meet deadlines.
- Document your work.
- Support game design in the tweaking of the game.
- Support QA in bug fixing.
- A portfolio that showcases the demanded skills or any other reference.
- Experience with Unreal 4
- Experience with Optimization of CPU/GPU (multiplatforms)
- Experience in C++ programming and general programming patterns and good practices.
- Experience with Version Control Software (Git)
- Experience with Multiplayer Games, networking stack.
- Advanced math skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.