Junior VFX Artist
We are looking for a Junior Visual Effect Artist to be part of our VFX team. The Visual Artist will work in coordination with the Art Lead and Game Director to create Visual Effect that will help the player decipher and navigate the game in a satisfying manner.
- Work in coordination with artists, animators, designers, programmer and sound designer to Create visual effects that support the game experience:
- Create visual effects of player spells.
- Create visual effects for boss fights.
- Create visual effects for enemies encounter.
- Support UX for the creation of satisfying feedback..
- Uses particle systems, shaders, and mesh effects.
- Help with bug finding and fixing related to your work.
- Prior experience in the video game industry as a VFX artist.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Maya and/or After Effects for the creation of texture and effects.
- Experience working with Unreal.
- Proficient at communicating VFX through concept and mockup.
- Experience with FumeFX, RealFlow, Niagara, Houdini. etc. is a plus.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.